FLAC is an acronym for Free Lossless Audio Codec, while WAV is an audio file format created by Microsoft and IBM. FLAC can reproduce digital audio by file size without changing its quality. Wav has the same qualities as CD formats, except that its file size is too large, hence the desire of its users to have it changed.
The WAV MP3 Converter is popularly used to convert FLAC files to WAV.
What You Will Need
- WAV MP3 Converter
- Download WAV MP3 Converter from the link http:||www.wav-mp3.com|wavmp3_converter|exe.
- Install the software.
- Launch WAV MP3 converter.
- Choose FLAC files by clicking “FLAC files” button, then add to conversion list.
- Choose the files you choose to convert.
- Choose Target File Format. Click on “To WAV.”
- Click “Convert” to switch FLAC files to WAV.
- Right click changed item and click “Play Destination” to play the destination file.
- Browse “Destination Folder” to open Windows Explorer to browse destination file.
At this point you will realize that your conversion is finished.